• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darwin has just had me in stitches (lots of pics)

BevBunny

Mama Doe
I was taking photos of the buns and Darwin obviously decided it was time to 'perform', he had me in stitches, especially when he tried to get through a small gap with it and 'rebounded'! :lol:

Looking innocent (note the pipe lagging on the end of the cage door due to previous head bumping issues)
IMG_4536.jpg

Got it...:D
IMG_4551.jpg

In and out of the litter tray...
IMG_4553.jpg

You can't get me....
IMG_4562.jpg

I think this one is great, Lavender is sat out of the way with a look of 'I'm a good girl and I'm keeping out of the way, I know thats not how we behave in this house. humph!'
IMG_4564.jpg

Back out of the cage...
IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

Time for a rest, this cardboard toilet roll will make a good pillow...
IMG_4519.jpg

Last edited:
Darwin is soooo cute :love:, that really made me giggle :lol::lol:. What a good puppy, sorry, I mean bunny!!!! Looks like he was having loads of bunny fun!!

He is gorgeous :love: Love the pic of him leaping out of the cage with the tube in his mouth.
Can you be sure he is a bunny? I think he may be a dog in bunny clothing :lol:

I love the one of him leaping out of the crate with the foam tube in his mouth :lol:

Great shot.

Rabswood

Brilliant action shots of Darwin, I love him! :love: Lavender is giving the look that I give my o/h when he's being drunk and stupid.

Back