• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No longer an illicit bunny!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
It's official! G knows about her...The terms on getting little Indy was that he chose the name!

...So....let me introduce Rooby! (Ruby) It's less than a month until she comes here, and I might get to meet her tomorrow! *squee*

ECA.jpg

EC9.jpg

EC7.jpg

EC2.jpg

EC3.jpg

EC5.jpg

EC6.jpg

(look how beeg!)

EC1.jpg

(snuggle bunnys, Ruby and her brother Stanley!)

...so there you go...Probably far too many pictures and you're sick to death of me and the little bunlet!

How can anyone be sick of her pretty face? :love::love::love::love: Anyway, as soon as she gets home with you, I will bunnynap her. :p

If she looks anything like her dad then she is going to be beautiful...who am I kidding...she's going to be stunning anyway! Bwahahah...and she's all mine...and G's! Hehe!

Shes so cute. Whats her story? :love:

She is from the same place as Teddy! (Before I get jumped on for her being from a breeder she is a hobbyist non profit breeder who breeds to maintain her lines. I personally don't have bad feelings about this). All the buns are amazingly friendly!

I can't wait to get her...I think it's 3 weeks left! :love::love:

(G is my fiance!)

Back