• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could I have done it?

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
How could I have possibly forgotten? I suppose I've been preoccupied with getting his wee right, & the balance of mildly diuretic herbs so as not to dry out his poops - anything to spin out his dental a few days longer. Not much of an excuse really to have forgotten October 10th.
Happy Gottcher day Thumper 4 years ago today!

Thumper says a long tooth purr in appreciation of your good wishes.
I'm quietly remembering the wonderful years we've had together. I'm so proud of him, how he's helped me & the boy next door, & 3 other rabbits.
I guess every bunny is special in some way :love::love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: I just love carrot cake!!
He had a mix of corriander, dill, dandelion, parsley, basil, & marigold petals.
We curled upon the floor together for ages, stroking him & having my face groomed in turn, with wonderful happy memories.

Sadly we've been struggling with his teeth recently, & he's in having a dental at the mo. despite every trick in the book, to go longer than a month.
He was very hungry this morning but just couldn't eat more than a few bites despite metacam. I've every confidence in my exotics vet, they are specially geared up for buns, so hopefully we'll be back together again this evening. The place seems so empty without him, yet he's the quietest bun in the world. As Maizey says - he's my "little dog rabbit".

Well, home at 5.00 pm & a bit groggy, but has been bright as a button for the last 2 hours & having a second gotcha day treat of "forbidden fruit" apple! & a massive spread ALL over our bedroom floor!!
[Well he wasn't quite up to fully enjoying yesterday's treat]:wave:

Back