• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy cuddle time

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This is how Timmy now spends all his evenings :love: And after about 2 hours sat like this I end up with such a numb bum I struggle to get back on my feet :lol:

HPIM2481.jpg

If he is not right up on my lap he sits at my side and rests his head on my leg in a demand for constant nose rubs

HPIM2484.jpg

You can see how much weight he has lost across his back in this piccy :(

timmy7.jpg

Awww bless him, he really does look like he just wants to cuddle his mummy. I totally get why you would struggle to get up after all that time though!

Oh Timmy I love you :love::love: (please dont tell Rimmi, he will get upset!!)

Cant wait for my teddy Timmy.. I'll send him virtual nose rubs, handsome fella!!

Thats adorable. My bun Charlie was the same, I got to the point where as soon as I sat on the sofa he'd run over and beg to be picked up - its an excellent excuse to get the OH to make cups of tea etc - 'oh but look he's asleep, you'll have to make the tea, oh and whilst you're in the kitchen can you do .......' etc. :lol:

Btw, I love his woolly jumper, I am now trying to work out how to knit them for my buns. :)

Timmy is so fab :love: My buns don't rate snuggles very highly unfortunately :( But we don't love them any the less :love:

Back