• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the Buns (oops - photos in wrong forum! sorry)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Don't usually do photos much - but thought I would post a few of the 'crowd'.

Don't worry - not all 16!

This is Parsley having to have a nap half way through dinner!

IMG_0786.jpg

Comfrey and Milk Thistle 'sharing' the tortoises breakfast (we don't really let them eat many bean leaves)

IMG_0702.jpg

This is Peaches wondering why the grass is greener on next doors lawn - and keeping her feet dry by sitting on the tortoise hutch - she hates being outside as its plays havoc with her hair - and is a housebun.

IMG_0771.jpg

And this is Teasal learning how to make jam . . . and waiting for some bits of apple to come his way.
DSCF4610_2.jpg

And this is the rather ruffian like Damson - who survived myxi 6 years ago, and the head tilt, and numerous fights! (all of his picking!!!) I love him
IMG_0784.jpg

will do some of the rest of them maybe in the week!

Last edited:
Awww lovely :love: How is Parsley these days - I seem to remember he broke his leg badly, did it heal up ok?

How about some pics of the garden too ;)

Awww lovely :love: How is Parsley these days - I seem to remember he broke his leg badly, did it heal up ok?

How about some pics of the garden too ;)

he did indeed have a very bad break and had a plate and something like 25 screw put in. It healed well but despite having two of the screws taken out as they worked loose, it is now giving him some discomfort and we are looking to have the plates taken out soon (with their 21 other screws!!). Its all very worrying as we hate having him under GA but the vet says otherwise he will suffer i the long term.

Back