• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted has ventured to pastures new

martlou

Warren Veteran
Went to town today and dared to leave the bunnies with the run of the house. When I came back I couldn't find Ted anywhere - until I went upstairs and found him reclined at the top:lol::lol: It's the first time he's ever ventured up there, but then it became clear he couldn't get back down. Had to carry him after he'd dangled over the top a few times but didn't dare put his paw on the next step :love::love:

aw the poor wee mite, I know that rabbits don't really like going downhill as their big back leggies give them a bit too much momentum.*

Reference*: Watership Down, Richard Adams

:oops:

Yes, he's enjoying his time up there now lying under the bed :lol:. Seeing as he can't get down though and he's relying on us, if he's up there for a while without Rosie, is there any chance their bond could break? I've had to close the door on the kitchen with them on the inside for now as I don't want him running off without her again, but it's a bit sad as Rosie can't come in with us and entertain us with some binkies at the moment :(

Full run of the house :shock: brave, very brave. I wouldn't have anything left :shock:

Rabswood

Back