• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrrrr so angry

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:evil::evil::cry: today my nan turned around and said stop fussing over my rabbits and not to take mowgli to the vets again :shock::evil::evil::cry:

he has only been twice this year for his vaccinations, he has check ups then on his e-cuniculi and kidney failure he is doing well

i can't believe she said this, im not going to let him die just because she says dont take him to vets again, it would be different if it was her dog, she calls anyone else who neglects there pets :roll:

How strange :?
saying that, I think it must be a nan thing :lol:

As part of Andys training - he has learnt ' leave it'. Halfway through, she always goes ' ' Oh give him the toy, go on. Its really cruel otherwise'
Does my head in :lol:

My grandma refuses to listen to anything I tell her about looking after rabbits :roll:

she wouldn't like it if i said that about their dog and they spoil it too much and give it food it shouldn't have then always say oh she has been sick today, i just say well when we have her when your on holiday never any tummy problems because we dont give her our own food every time we eat :lol:

She's from a generation that had a much different attitude to animal care and in particular, rabbit care...I know must be upsetting to hear such things but you just have to ignore it.

Don't let her get to you. Just let it roll off your back. He's your bun, not hers, so you make the decisions you think are best and to hell with what others think.

Aww poor you, don't let it worry you sweetie. At the end of the day he's your bunny, not hers or anyone elses, so you make the decisions that you think are best for him. Also she's from a generation that has a different attitude towards caring for pets, particularly with rabbits. I know it must be very upsetting and frustrating to hear her say this but really you've just got to ignore it and continue doing the great job you're doing x

Last edited:
Back