• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windmill says " Munchie Nom-nom!"

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the lovely Windmill :love:
A nervous girl who..despite her previous reputation!!..hasn't stopped eating since being here!

" Yummy yummy in my tummy..go spring greens! "

Windmillb.jpg

" and now muchie-munch on my favourite.. a piece of apple.... which I know Auntie Jill always hides in the bottom of the dish! "

Windmillc.jpg

yep Angie she eats everything.:D..she loves cauliflower..the small white bit in dish in top pic is a bit..(I only give tiny amounts of it when going with other gassy veg such as greens)....gobbles broccoli, carrots parsnip, coriander, parsley, cabbage, pear, apple, spring greens, caulifower-leaves, fresh grass dried grass, dandelions (still a few about!)..only thing she wouldn't touch is tomato!

She is getting more used to me and hopefully will completely calm after her spey..she is having her first vacs tomorrow so spey a week after:D

:love::love::love::love: OMG an Amber Dutch! I have always always wanted one. What a pity I live so far away and can't drive. She is sooooooo divine :love::love:

:love::love::love::love: OMG an Amber Dutch! I have always always wanted one. What a pity I live so far away and can't drive. She is sooooooo divine :love::love:

Bunnyruns can be arranged..and have been arranged to Scotland before
and ..we have a matching male dutch called Cloggs ..they would make a stunning pair:D..

Bunnyruns can be arranged..and have been arranged to Scotland before
and ..we have a matching male dutch called Cloggs ..they would make a stunning pair:D..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is torture. Would they be ok as housebuns? I think I will nag/beg the o/h tonight :angel:

look at the other thread two dutch bunnies..Cloggs the boy is on there!

they won't be ready to go for about 3 weeks as we neuter and fully vacs..so time to get ready for them!:D

look at the other thread two dutch bunnies..Cloggs the boy is on there!

they won't be ready to go for about 3 weeks as we neuter and fully vacs..so time to get ready for them!:D

Ooooh O/h says maybe (just phoned him). I think I have already decided without him which is sooo naughty.

Can I ask how old they are? I would definatly take them both. Are they ok with each other, bonded I mean and would they be happier as house or garden buns? I have room to do either in my new house. Its soooo exciting.

They should bond easily..the doe is a bit older than the boy she may be his mum:?
Doe about 18 months..buck younger..at present they are quite nervous but are improving day by day..they will need patience and a bit of time
Secure enclosures are a must as dutches can jump quite high..can be diggers and are known to be full of mischief..but are great to own..I have one myself my darling Daisy :love:

Last edited:
They should bond easily..the doe is a bit older than the boy she may be his mum:?
Doe about 2 years..buck younger..at present they are quite nervous but are improving day by day..they will need patience and a bit of time
Secure enclosures are a must as dutches can jump quite high..can be diggers and are known to be full of mischief..but are great to own..I have one myself my darling Daisy :love:

I already have a blue dutch so I know full well what a little naughties dutches can be. Most of buns are SSPCA rescue and came with very flighty, shy temprements so I have no problems rearing buns of this nature.
O/h says he sees no reason why not :D So I think I'm going to take a deep breath and say I would really like to adopt these two if they can be bunny runned up here.

Great..An experienced dutchie home for these two!:D:D:D
Can you e mail me honeybunnysr@aol.com..remember to say your ru name so I recognise you!:lol:
need your name and address and contact number
I'll mail you the adoption forms in a few days..and if you can fill in print out and post back with donation..I'll reserve these two lovelies for you
Re bunny run..I'm sure we can get them to you with the help of kind folk on here:D

Back