• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i went to tameside rabbit rescue today

ilovemybuns

Alpha Buck
i went to tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue today and i came home with leon,he is a male lop around 12-18 months old.i am currently bonding him with my spayed female snowball she is a netherland dwarf.so far so good there has been alot of humping by her but no fighting,he seems very laid back so only time will tell! he is absolutely gorgeous and the pic just dosnt do him justice!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=196893&highlight=leon

Last edited:
well leon has settled down quite quickly was very scared at first even of snowball,he has a bit missing from his ear so wondering if it was a fight with another rabbit! however started bonding on sunday and its been so brill some humping and chasing by snowball but leon has just been realy laid back,put them in the pen in the garden yesterday and they were fine all day,today they have beeen grooming each other so i have put them in their accomadation! upto now they have been snuggling grooming and destroying all the neat hay baskets i put in lol!

well leon has settled down quite quickly was very scared at first even of snowball,he has a bit missing from his ear so wondering if it was a fight with another rabbit! however started bonding on sunday and its been so brill some humping and chasing by snowball but leon has just been realy laid back,put them in the pen in the garden yesterday and they were fine all day,today they have beeen grooming each other so i have put them in their accomadation! upto now they have been snuggling grooming and destroying all the neat hay baskets i put in lol!

How lovely. :) Lucky Leon to have found such a nice home. He's gorgeous!

Back