• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses buns do this?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Whenever I'm sitting down fussing over Blue when I get up he runs laps around my feet, and keeps doing it whereever I go.
He also likes it if I run so he can binky after me :lol::shock:

None of my others do, does anyone elses rabbits do this. Or does it have any meanign other then he just abit of a freaky one :lol::lol:

Timmy always does it! Did it more before he was neutered! I have heard it's showing their love for you! :love:

Our friends have a bun too and he does it as well! Think it's quite common :love:

My Badger also gained this habit after being neutered. You'll find you develop a 'Blue shuffle' to enable you to walk places without jetpropelling him through the air. :lol:

:lol: hes had alot of very close encounters with feet so far :lol: His next fave thing is to jump onto the sofa as your about to sit down...had to rescue him from my nan squishing him the other week :lol:

Missy will bounce round the room after me :love:
If I jump she'll jump too, so we go jumping round the room together :lol:

:lol: hes had alot of very close encounters with feet so far :lol: His next fave thing is to jump onto the sofa as your about to sit down...had to rescue him from my nan squishing him the other week :lol:

Flash did that once just before my mums friend was about to sit, I screamed 'WATCH THE RABBIT' and he nearly 'pooped' himself :roll::lol:

Back