• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Felicity is Ill Again -U/D 12th Oct- Almost Better Now :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She developed colic last night and because she gets herself into such a state when she has to be handled she is now in GI stasis :cry:

Last time this happened she went into Respiratory Distress and ended up having to go into an Oxygen 'tent' :cry:

Its so upsetting, I am trying to help her but in doing so I am making her worse :cry:

I will be speaking with Christobel in 10 mins

xx

Last edited:
Oh no I'm sorry to hear this Jane, I hope this time she won't be as bad but at least she's got someone with your experience and expertise looking after her.:(

So sorry, it's awful when they don't understand you're just trying to help. :cry:

I hope she manages to calm down and recover.

Felicity has passed a few tiny poos and in the last hour she's eaten a bit of dried food aswell as her hay. I am hoping that another couple of days on meds will get her over this episode.

I think I need some valium though................:?

:D Yay! Atta girl Felicity - now's the time to demand all those nice foods you're usually refused or only have in tiny amounts

Sorry Jane got no vallium - only emergency wine and chocolate :D

Back