• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone

Bookworm

New Kit
hi everybody.

my name is thou (pronounced "too") and i am from Minneapolis, MN. I am a slave to 6 parrots (1 parrotlet and 5 lovebirds) and one Holland Lop name Milo. milo is...2 1/2 months old.

I got Milo from the state fair we have here about a month ago. we were looking at the rabbit show and there were tons of bunnies there. a lot of them were for sale. I noticed I kept walking up and down the aisle where all the Holland Lops were. Long story short, the rabbit show ended and later on in the day my boyfriend and i were walking back and there were all these bunnies being packed into a truck and folks everywhere were petting them and whatnot. that was when we bought Milo. He was quite the spontaneous purchase that day. we rushed to the petstore and found one that was still open late on a sunday evening. and that's the story of how i got Milo.

i still have a lot to learn about rabbits. i just picked up the book Rabbits for Dummies.

anyway, i hope to learn a lot from folks on here :)

Welcome to RU

I'm a newbie to RU too. There are loads of people on RU who have a fabulous knowledge of buns so all you need to do is ask. Be warned though its really addictive! :)

Back