• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

apologies-bunny creations website down-back on!!!!!!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all

My apologies as i'm having problems with my website and it may be down for a few days whilst i sort it out. i have had many people contact me and i can't apologise enough as i know some of you have been wanting to look at the new christmas catalogue.
if anyone would like a catalgue sending by post please let me know and i'll be happy to send one to you.

thanks for your patience
Lisa and the buns

Last edited:
Do let us know when its back up and running! I cant stop looking at leaflet you sent with the magazine - i want everything! :lol: Theres SO much nice stuff! xXx

Lisa. You've let us down... You're fired!

cheeky:lol:
can't believe the timing when i have just launched the catalogue! i have someone on the case and should be sorted by monday but shall let everyone know!

Im going to have to order via post Lisa :( My paypal account has been hacked. I will send order early next week, im waiting for a cheque book to arrive from the bank :roll:

awhhh that annouying!! hope they didn't get any cash!
You can always email me your order then i could reserve it for you..if that helps.

Back