• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another fox warning

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
A guy I know has three large dogs (2 GSD and 1 something else) which spend the night outdoors in a large kennel/run type enclosure.

Last night a fox broke INTO it :shock::shock:

Just a heads-up on how determined and bold they can be. As was mentioned in another thread, this effectively means there is no deterring them, but I thought I'd post anyway in case anyone is procrastinating over upgrading their hutch locks etc. ;) Do it now!

Wow, crazy foxey :shock: Can't imagine the dogs were too pleased.
Makes me glad my buns are indoors. Course living on the 3rd floor helps too ;)

Wow, crazy foxey :shock: Can't imagine the dogs were too pleased.
Makes me glad my buns are indoors. Course living on the 3rd floor helps too ;)

Me too!! And Rimmis bedroom is on the 4th floor... I still shut the window when he is uo there though, in case a moggy is crazy and manages to get on the roof :)?)

LOL

I worry TOO much!!

Eeee...... that fox must have been smoking some funny plants to think he was going to get any nom noms out of big doggies and NOT get hurt.... (prob had a neurological problem or something wrong with it... maybe)

Back