• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought you might like to see Koala and his new wife!

Bunnymadmum

Young Bun
Ex Honeybunny Brooke!

IMG_2367.jpg
[/IMG]
It was love at first sight!

IMG_2363.jpg

All seems to be going well and they are such a pair of sweeties!

Brooke's husband Barney sadley passed away a couple of weeks ago, he was an older bun, rescued from the RSPCA :(

But she seems to like Koala and has been washing him already :D

Last edited:
So nice to hear it's going well..he is a real sweetie:D

and my Brooke has grown:shock:..lets hope Koala catches her up a bit
a forum member has his two brothers Wallaby and Wombat..now renamed Aero and Rolo..so look out for them..

She certainly has grown Jill - she's a big bun but is being very gentle with Koala - we are thinking of renaming him Basil but at the moment he is still Koala!

Will look out for Aero and Rolo - they are gorgeous buns too - I had a little peek at their photos!

Next to find Dinkey a wife :D

I have his 2 brothers Aero and Rolo. When I was looking into getting them all 3 needed a home, I felt so bad that I could only take 2 and I definately couldnt choose which one to leave behind but because my 2 were very close it was best to keep them together, its lovely to see Koala has a new friend, he is a very beautiful bun :love:

Thank you sooo much for the pics of Koala. I am his silly foster Mum who sang to him when he was in my arms and he would fall asleep. He is such a loving little bun... I am soo glad he has found a perfect 'wife' and a loving new Mum. Out of the four babies I fostered Koala was my favourite because of his lovable ways and him being so mischevious.
Carol

Last edited:
Back