• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad Day Tomorrow - Advice?

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorow is the day Angel will be seperated from her 2 babies.
It's going to be heart breaking :(
She has two baby girls who are over 10 weeks now.
Angel has got a fab home to go to and is due to be spayed so she can do so, but she loves her babies so much :(
She's constantly grooming them and you can tell how proud she is of them.
I'm going to feel like an absolute monster tomorrow.
Going to put two little teddies in with Angel, something she can snuggle up to :(
Let's just hope she can go to be with her new buds as soon as poss.

Awww, poor bubs! Poor Angel!! At least the bubs will have each other ... lots of extra snuggles and maybe a sneaky treat or two like some basil?

good luck!!

Awww. Poor girl. I'm sure she will be fine though, even if she is a little sad for a few days. Give her some extra noserubs from me.

Hope it goes ok, sounds like it's going to be a bit of a horrible day for you and Angel though :(

Don't spose Angel's bunny mummy to be could be talked into having the two babies too?

Vibes and hugs. xx

Hope it goes ok, sounds like it's going to be a bit of a horrible day for you and Angel though :(

Don't spose Angel's bunny mummy to be could be talked into having the two babies too?

Vibes and hugs. xx

I agree 3 rabbits is going to be about the same amount of work if they all live together as 2 would be.

Why can't Angel be spayed and carry on living with her daughters until her new home is ready? Our mummy bunny Pinot was spayed and went straight back in with her litter and husbun.

Vibes and hugs. xx

Just found this thread.

Hope Angel is doing okay! She won't be alone for long!

And i would LOVE to take the two babies too but a bonding of three is daunting enough let alone five! Lol!

Just found this thread.

Hope Angel is doing okay! She won't be alone for long!

And i would LOVE to take the two babies too but a bonding of three is daunting enough let alone five! Lol!

Lol! It's possible!
Angel is doing great
To be honest - she's a lot more lively, she is however very lonely.
Whenever she sees me she comes running up for nose rubs and isn't half as petrified/timd of people when she first came to me.
She had fun out in her little run today and gets to go in the big one tomorrow (all fosters on run rota).
She's really in her prime condition. She looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Aww thats soo sad :( I'm lucky in that Philly wont need to be separated from the babies. 3 is more than I wanted but I couldnt bear to split them up. Philly didnt really seem that bothered about them until this last week (coming up 10weeks) and now they spend all their time flopped and snuggling together, grooming and stealing basil from each others mouths :love:

Back