• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey - Update page 2

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Thought i'd share a few pics of Harvey. We took him from people who admitted they hadnt handled him and he hadnt been out of his hutch since around June this year. They said they were afraid of hm but while being with us he has been lovely. We picked him up on Monday. We cant keep him but he will be staying with us a couple weeks until he can go into Fife Rabbit Rescue.
Please spare a few vibes for him as im taking him to the vets this evening as i found some blood in his wee and also he seems to have a tender left ear.

He looks to me like a lionhead X english spotted. Hes quite big and we were told he doesnt like being picked up but while he's been with us he's been really easy and cuddly.

I'll be so sad when he goes but glad he has the chance of a better life.

DSC07179.jpg

DSC07172.jpg

DSC07173.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous.

Perhaps it was the frustration of being locked in his hutch that made him act out in his first home.

Gorgeous.

Perhaps it was the frustration of being locked in his hutch that made him act out in his first home.

I certainly wouldnt be surprised! He's fairly big and its a long time to be kept in a small hutch without getting out so im sure you are right

Thought i'd share a few pics of Harvey. We took him from people who admitted they hadnt handled him and he hadnt been out of his hutch since around June this year. They said they were afraid of hm but while being with us he has been lovely. We picked him up on Monday. We cant keep him but he will be staying with us a couple weeks until he can go into Fife Rabbit Rescue.
Please spare a few vibes for him as im taking him to the vets this evening as i found some blood in his wee and also he seems to have a tender left ear.

He looks to me like a lionhead X english spotted. Hes quite big and we were told he doesnt like being picked up but while he's been with us he's been really easy and cuddly.

I'll be so sad when he goes but glad he has the chance of a better life.

DSC07179.jpg

DSC07172.jpg

DSC07173.jpg

Well done you for taking him in and showing him love. Had it not been for you, he wouldn't be going off to the vets to be checked out - and who knows what might happened then. He's a gorgeous boy and will be snapped up and given a loving home in no time. Happy, healthy bunny vibes coming your way.

Update!!

Took "him" to the vets as he kept itching "his" ears and hes getting treated for ear mites and the vet gave him a gut stimulant. He is actually a she :lol:
We have renamed her "Nala" after a lion in the lion king - going with the Xlionhead thing.

Soooooooo here are some piccies of Nala.

DSC07218.jpg

DSC07221.jpg

DSC07214.jpg

DSC07210.jpg

She was out on the grass for the first time today and loved it :love:
She goes back to the vets on Wednesday to get her ears cleaned out.

Aww - bless her! :love:
Hope she feels better now she no longer needs to have a gender identity crisis!:lol:

She looks a lot happier in the second set of photos - in fact she looks right at home & as if she owns the place!:lol:

awww well she is gorgeous! and Nala is a beautiful name for a beautiful bun! :love: Hope the ear mites clear up soon!

Back