• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changeing to an indoor bunny

Rachel89

Mama Doe
My rabbit Blue has respiratory problems andf has for a couple of months, weve changed lots of things on vets advice and it had helped but he is getting worse with the weather change.

Had a few different oppinions and all seem to agree it is best to bring him indoors and have him as a house rabbit as it should improve his health.
Of course he coems first, hes my baby.

What do people use, he will have free range of the whole house, he normally does at the momment due to massive digging up of my garden but overnight he wont be able to have free range so I need to make him an enclosure. Mainly as the room he will have doesnt have a door :shock: not sure why.

The room has floor boards down, so what can I use to put on the ground, he goes flyign quite often when he binkying round on it :lol:

My rabbit Blue has respiratory problems andf has for a couple of months, weve changed lots of things on vets advice and it had helped but he is getting worse with the weather change.

Had a few different oppinions and all seem to agree it is best to bring him indoors and have him as a house rabbit as it should improve his health.
Of course he coems first, hes my baby.

What do people use, he will have free range of the whole house, he normally does at the momment due to massive digging up of my garden but overnight he wont be able to have free range so I need to make him an enclosure. Mainly as the room he will have doesnt have a door :shock: not sure why.

The room has floor boards down, so what can I use to put on the ground, he goes flyign quite often when he binkying round on it :lol:

My buns do this in laminate floor too. Can you selotape some fleece down onto the floor, or ask a carpet shop for some samples (Like people use as grooming carpets at shows)?

Mine just have a cheap rug from somewhere (I think the current one is Argos, but we've had some brilliant huge cheap ones form Ikea in the past), the ones with rubber backs stick to the laminate and don't move.

Back