• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My darling Gizmo (updated)

Diezel

Young Bun
I took some new pics of my darling Gizmo today. He has lived with me for three weeks today. His former family wanted to put him to sleep. :( But now he´s a happy and safe bunny again. Gizmo is newly neuterd and will be bonded with my litle female Fluffie in a few weeks when he´s fully recovered. :)

2iv1k6s.jpg

258wc3s.jpg

105pn9t.jpg

ehyhco.jpg

2gtc1uq.jpg

apiaaf.jpg

Last edited:
What a gorgeous bun! I bet you have fun grooming him! :lol:

It´s a nice thing grooming him actually. But he looked dreadful when I first got him, his long fur was all in rags due to his former family´s lack of interest. I cut the hair in his face as well, otherwise he wouldn´t be able to see anything.

I´m so happy to have baby blue eyes in my life! :)

omg he is just so gorgeous, if you find him missing he's with me, only joking, so glad you saved him, what a shame to put him down as he's so unusual. hope the bonding goes really well.

Hes sooooo cute!!! Hes like a fluffy snuggly teddy :love::love::love:

His breed is actually called "teddyvädur" wich means teddy lop, but Gizmo decided that his ears look much better standing up. :lol:

I don´t like all the breeding though, this is a new breed in Sweden and the breeders are very particular about what these bunnies should look like and how long their fur should be etc so that they will be able to use them in shows when they´ve become accepted as a "real" breed. All the ones who does not fit the breeders idea of what they are supposed to look like are just given away like old used toys or worse.

For example the white markings together with blue eyes is not what the most breeders want because they can never be used in shows as the markings on blue eyed bunnies are very irregular and does not fit in. Bunnies who look more like lionheads with too much fur (much like my Gizmo) are also rubbish as far as the teddy breeders are conserned. :cry:

Last edited:
:love::love::love: Look at his gorgeous blue eyes and his litte grumpy mouth. He's adorable. :love::love::love: (I'll have a ticket on that plane to Sweden for the bunny-napping mission too please) ;)

:love::love::love: Look at his gorgeous blue eyes and his litte grumpy mouth. He's adorable. :love::love::love: (I'll have a ticket on that plane to Sweden for the bunny-napping mission too please) ;)

You are both welcome to come visit and cuddle him, but no bunny-napping! :lol:

Wow he is stunning, his blue eyes are amazing! :love::love:

He reminds me a lot of a bunny I looked after in work recently, he was a gorgeous Magpie harlequin lionhead with beautiful blue eyes.

Cerys :)

Wow he is stunning, his blue eyes are amazing! :love::love:

He reminds me a lot of a bunny I looked after in work recently, he was a gorgeous Magpie harlequin lionhead with beautiful blue eyes.

Cerys :)

Do you have a picture of him? Would be nice to see what he looks like. :)

Back