• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this big enough for my 2 buns? opinions pls

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi, :wave:

Ive had a change of plan with my indoor setup - Sooty used to live in the kitchen but I would like to move her out as she is destroying my walls and skirting :roll: and Oreo already lived in a smaller version of this..

My 2 house buns will be in this when we are at work and at bed times and all other times they have the run of the downstairs - seperately so they have a bit of time each out of the run.

In the long term Im hoping to bond them when Oreo has been 'done' then I can take the middle section out and they can share the whole thing but for now thats all I can do.

They each have about 4ft x 4ft and seem happy in there and have been dashing about all morning, binkying and having fun. Today im going to buy some cable ties to make it totally secure and smaller litter trays to give them a bit more room as their current ones are HUGE....

Is it Big enough?? cant really extend as already taking up half of my living room :lol:
oops just realised this was meant to go in housing - sorry :oops:

doublerun.jpg

Last edited:
How much free time do they get? It looks alright to me, if they aren't in there all day.

Back