• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer 2009 goofy wabbits photos

Great photos :D

I love the mid air action shots but my favourite is the little tongues/slurpy pic - they are obviously enjoying that treat :love:

Is that you in the last one Jason? And is your foot behind your neck? :shock: You're very supple. ;);) :lol:

They're gorgeous bunnies and great photos. Black bunnies are always hard to take good photos of and yours both have such glossy coats. :love::love: I love the tongue pic best too. :)

Hehe, aaaw those are great!
I never manage to catch good action shots... my camera is too slow :(

Great photos :D

I love the mid air action shots but my favourite is the little tongues/slurpy pic - they are obviously enjoying that treat :love:

The mid air shot are very hard to get it right. I have deleted hundreds in the summer. The problem is, they run really fast, in a 70 ft. long backyard, under 2 to 3 sec., their run is over. And they only do it once a day. Because I put them under the shade and they run all the way towards the other side after they have enough fun under the shade.

As my camera can do 10 shots per sec., but the problem is as they run, some shots I miss them inside the camera frame, or part of it, so I catch some of the shoots w/ just their legs, or part of the body.

The tongue shot are not too difficult, as my bun Minnie loves to stick her tongue quite often :D

Is that you in the last one Jason? And is your foot behind your neck? :shock: You're very supple. ;);) :lol:

Yeah, that's me. I spent 2.5 hr. of stretching every 4th day. And that day, my friend was here as we are testing yet another new lens, the 4th lens that I either rent or borrowed, in the end, that's the lens I bought from the store

I'm impressed - I can barely cross my legs, never mind get them behind my head. :lol::lol:

You goofy, there are better people out there. Having said that, I read it from either this forum or elsewhere in the internet, that stretching is much better for your health, it has something to do w/ relax muscle, but I can't remember what's relax muscle going to do w/ better health.

Back