• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS makes my bunnies crazy

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Ted attacked theo this morning. she just gets too worked up about getting her pellets. she runs around and theo thinks it's a game and unfortunately he got in her way this morning. he's fine just a wee tuff pulled out of him. once food is down their fine but even petal launches herself off the floor and one day one of them is going to get seriously hurt. is anyone elses bunny mad with SS? i don't know wether i should stop feeding them and give them an alternative in the morning or is there some way i can make them more boring so ted won't get so hyper. :roll:

Yes both pairs of my bunnies go mad when they see me with the SS tin!! They chase and push each other out of the way to get to me.. Pickle and Pootle chase each other's tails round and round in a circle.... they are all mad for SS!! :lol:

It's the same here :roll:

I have 5 of them racing around like mad heads, getting in each others way, then one starts chasing another, they launch themselves off the 1st level of their shed ontp the floor without using their usual stepping stool. I darn't move once I'm in there as I'd end up stepping on one of them becuase they race around so fast and sometimes I don't even have space to put the bowl on the floor before one of them is reaching up and trying to pull it out of my hands:shock:

But once they start munching it is lovely - little munchie sounds and relative calm for a few minutes before they start going mad for their fresh hay :D

Back