• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home check needed Cambridge (I knew its in wrong forum)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry its in wrong forum but for some reason I cannot post in right forum.

Starlight Rescue has asked me to post a thread to ask for a home check for me in Cambridge. I am at CB5 8LZ which is on the east side of Cambridge City off the Newmarket Rd easily accessible both from Cambridge and 15 mins from Newmarket, 20 min Ely etc.

We hope to adopt for a new husbun for Thistle following Quickthorns sad demise.

Please PM Starlightsrabbitrescue or me

Last edited:
Sorry its in wrong forum but for some reason I cannot post in right forum.

Starlight Rescue has asked me to post a thread to ask for a home check for me in Cambridge. I am at CB5 8LZ which is on the east side of Cambridge City off the Newmarket Rd easily accessible both from Cambridge and 15 mins from Newmarket, 20 min Ely etc.

We hope to adopt for a new husbun for Thistle following Quickthorns sad demise.

Please PM Starlightsrabbitrescue.

Who is the lucky husbun to be?

well - we are going there to see Thorn (which is a particularly apt name that he has already!) but we will also look at the other Nethies she has. Thistle is a bit of a 'madam' as my mother would have said - and can be bossy.

Hi,

Although I couldn't house check, I have seen your rabbits accomodation and your garden, so could answer any questions!

PS not a stalker, came to your open day in the summer!!!:lol:

Yes, ditto. I'm no expert but I would be more than happy to confirm that any rabbit entrusted to your care would soon be living the life of Riley and would be looked after beyond its wildest dreams.

Homecheck Cambridge

I can vouch for Parsnipbun, I look after all the rabbits when she is away and I also worked as a re-homer/home-visitor for Woodgreen Animal Shelters. This home is one of the best I have ever seen.
:wave:

Back