• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is she??

Hart

Young Bun
I'm desperate to know what breed of lop my Coco is.
I thought maybe French, but then I thought her ears were a bit short?

She's a big girl, weighs about.. 5kg I think? And she has really soft thick fur.
Any ideas?

Edit:: Oops! I just weighed her on my scales and she's about 3.5kg :oops: Sorry!
I'm not sure where 5kg came from. I might of got confused and was thinking of her and Missy's combined weight :oops:

cocomugshot.jpg

ihasatoiletroll-1.jpg

Last edited:
She's a dwarf lop (which are actually quite big!) like my saffy. Shes not big enough and her ears arent long enough for a frenchie. She's beautiful! :)

ABCD0019-1-1.jpg

I'm desperate to know what breed of lop my Coco is.
I thought maybe French, but then I thought her ears were a bit short?

She's a big girl, weighs about.. 5kg I think? And she has really soft thick fur.
Any ideas?

cocomugshot.jpg

ihasatoiletroll-1.jpg

Looks a bit small for a frenchie. Likely to be a Dwarf lop, possibly a German Lop. She is definately not cashmere, as they have much longer fur, and I think her colour is blue.

She seems far too big at 5kg to be a dwarf lop, even a dwarf lop without the dwarfing gene. However, she does look like one, so an accurate weight might give a better idea.

My guess at the moment is some sort of lop cross.

Thank you all for helping me out! :D
I thought originally that she was a dwarf lop, but she's such a big girl that I had doubts.

she's too heavy to be a dwarf lop if that is her exact weight. She doesn't look particularly overweight either :?..but she does look like a dorf(dwarf) lop! hmmm! :lol:

Oops! I just weighed her on my scales and she's about 3.5kg :oops: Sorry!
I'm not sure where 5kg came from. I might of got confused and was thinking of her and Missy's combined weight :oops:

She seems far too big at 5kg to be a dwarf lop, even a dwarf lop without the dwarfing gene. However, she does look like one, so an accurate weight might give a better idea.

My guess at the moment is some sort of lop cross.

Dwarf lops don't actually have the dwarfing gene, not the ones in the UK anyway.

Back