• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue & Honey - My dutchies

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Few from saturday not very good as they don't stay still long enough and I can't get to grips with the camera yet :oops: :lol:

sdc11746.jpg

sdc11758.jpg

sdc11793w.jpg

sdc11794h.jpg

sdc11873k.jpg

sdc11888.jpg

sdc11622r.jpg

Oh my! What beautiful dutchies!! Are they pure dutch, I know they look it, but they just look so soft n fluffy :oops: sorry, silly question!!

Beautiful bunnies:love: I love Dutchies..they tend to be quite mischievious and need lots of space and things to do as intelligent and lively buns..as a generalisation:D

Beautiful bunnies:love: I love Dutchies..they tend to be quite mischievious and need lots of space and things to do as intelligent and lively buns..as a generalisation:D

mischievious is a very generous word :lol::lol: devious more like it i agree with the rest my 4 let me know when there bored at 4 am :evil:

you got a blue :love::love: goooooooooorgousssssssssssss buns :love:

ooooo were in kent are you * feels a big coat visit* lalalalala

Areia..we have two gorgeous yellow dutch bunnies Windmill and Cloggs..not bonded ..looking for homes in about 3 weeks time;)

and a gorgeous little blue boy called Jai..who needs to be an indoor bunny and is a bit snuffly..so special home for him

Areia..we have two gorgeous yellow dutch bunnies Windmill and Cloggs..not bonded ..looking for homes in about 3 weeks time;)

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh theres are dutchies everywhere arc have a few, theres a few in manchester where my mate said he would nab and bring down :lol: he has big pockets shhhhhhhh dont tell them, i realllllllllllllllllly would love to, but i have no space or funds for any more at mo :( i will just sit a rock in my chair with each one that goes up for rehoming and clutch my lotto ticket tightly )

Thanks :D Yeah there pure dutches, Blues suddenly decided to get a big fluffy coat :lol:
Yeah mine are really mischevious, They normally have free range of the house during the day but because our garden doesn't have people in doing it on weekend they go out there and love it, can't let them have all of it as theres still diggers and massive holes :lol:

Back