• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

James bit my mum

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I was rather shocked by this! Yesterday my mum decided to clean James's toilet area, he had a bit of a grumble at her but she ignored it as hes always been a sweet little baby, but he lunged and bit her :shock: I don't know if its because he's only ever had me clean his cage or if this is the start of him becoming a little monster?? :?

My mum and brother have always insisted Buu went for them if they put their hands in her hutch but I wasn't having any of it because she didn't mind me doing it :lol: Then she bit my mum who was like see told ya :roll: My brother was actually scared to feed her while she was in the hutch, its probably he is just used to you x

Its probably just because its not you! :)

Oggie and dells go up to smell mum and dad, but im not sure they would be that keen with having them clean them out :lol:

Back