• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby bunnies

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I know im probably going to get my wrist slapped for cross posting but its for a good cause!

Kirkby is a rescue in Nottinghamshire ran single handley by a lady called Celia. She has a few young volunteers who feed bunnies on a weekend but does everything else herself. She currently has around 100 bunnies in her care.

She is desperate for new hutches and repairs to be done to old hutches, all of which cost money.

Some RU members have been going over at weekends to help rebuild broken hutches, clip bunnies nails, help with health checking and list all the bunnies on RR. They have also adopted a few as well ;)

I have set up a quick fundraiser to help raise a few pounds to go towards wood to do the hutch repairs with.

If you could spare just £1 then please have a go- http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=198740

And a huge thank you to everyone who has sent money, done fundraisers or been over to lend a helping hand so far. The rescue has come along way in a few weeks and hopefully with continued support from people on RU it can improve even more.

Back