• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU! Its me, Dixie...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
100_1787.jpg

Ive just popped on here to let you guys know im getting on ok at the moment. Ive been very confused this week :( Im quite enjoying being indoors with Aunty Becky, she lets me do what i want. Aunty Becky says once i feel a bit better i can go and see my friend, Dorothy. I do miss her lots :( Heres a few pictures of me :love:

100_1785.jpg

100_1788.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1790.jpg

Aunty Becky's sofa is comfy! You bunnies should try your mummys sofas out!!

Lots of Love,
Dixie
xXx

She's a beauty! :love::love:

Why are her paws so black underneath! :lol: Looks like shes been cleaning the chimney! :D

She's a beauty! :love::love:

Why are her paws so black underneath! :lol: Looks like shes been cleaning the chimney! :D

:lol::lol: They are actually black!!! Its not my carpet thats dirty, honest!! :D Shes been going out in the run still for an hour or so a day and shes a digger ;) So her paws are constantly black!! :lol:

Thank you so much guys, shes glad you all adore her :love: Once shes better, she will be neutered and then will be up for adoption :love: xXx

Back