• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin!!!!!!

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
now that i can laff about it a little tale about my demonic black bunny

i woke up last saturday to a shock of my life... one of the bunnies were producing VERY weird poops.. my first thought was worms :shock: but worms dont come in the rubber variety do they :?

DSC00042.jpg

over 50 poops like that! at one point i even thought one of them was growing an apple tree inside thier stomachs, it looked like a root :shock:

after spying and much worry it was Alvin pooping the wierd poops..

so i went on a mission to find what the fook hed eaten, i knew it was from friday night when he was loose and not while he was caged over night..

i found my answer on my bedside table (box :oops:) a very bald patch on my squidy ball!

DSC00043.jpg

bloody little git bag has a death wish im sure of it :evil::evil:

all clear now :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: im so sorry i shouldnt laff im so glad they are erm passing through nicely perhaps alvins saving them to make a collage for his mommie berries on a tree design :lol:

i tell you that bunny has a metacam addiction... he was unlucky this time they passed thro fine :lol::lol::lol:

ive noticed this remote buttons are a particular fav with my lot if they get the chance

Mine love remote buttons, elastic bands and the sealant off radiator pipes.

I remember reading a thread about someone's bun who ate a hot water bottle, too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Norty Alvin, tell him I have two of them fuzzy balls if he likes them that much:lol::lol::lol:

Back