• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I though Lyric was a good girl.....

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Shes not!!!! She has been a right ****** tonight digging my carpet chewed a jibbit off my crocs and has pulled a arm and leg of this hedgehog ornament my brother got me for xmas!!!! :lol::lol::lol:She has been running and binkying at 100 miles an hour too

Bea was exactly the same.......when she moved in she was good as gold....now she is so naughty! I just see it as a good thing though, she's growing her personality every day and it's lovely to watch her come out of her shell.

Any news on a husband yet?:);)

not if lops are out:?
the other pair we spoke about won't be split as always been together and no fights at all..even un neutered.

No more rabbits came in this week due to my illness..but a few due early next week..so maybe one there!..we do have a couple of ready housetrained indoor bunnies due in..but they won't be her size..so would be up to you:?

not if lops are out:?
the other pair we spoke about won't be split as always been together and no fights at all..even un neutered.

No more rabbits came in this week due to my illness..but a few due early next week..so maybe one there!..we do have a couple of ready housetrained indoor bunnies due in..but they won't be her size..so would be up to you:?

I dont want to sound horrible but i really dont want another lop,I know we said any rabbit can have dental probs but both mine did:( Shame about the other two they were lovely,What sort are the others comming in? I dont really want one as big as Lyric but deffo cant have a small one when she moves she moves:lol:

Sorry,I tend to answer 1st post & read inbetween after posted then what ive put often doesn't make sense!!I like to confuse!:lol:

Back