• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long to leave in the cage?

Lilly and Tilly were spayed yesterday, and have been in a dog crate 50'' with a second level (had no chance of blocking this off) so they have been moving and seem fine. They are both desperate to get out and romp round the front room.....any ideas on how long will i have to keep them restricted for?.

I kept my girls confined for 5 days then restricted exercise time until they got the all clear after their 7 day checkup.

Louie decided he wasn't going to be restricted from the day of the op :roll:

Oh gosh thats a long time, they are chomping at the bit to get out, make a dash for it every time we open the cage:lol::lol:.

Thankyou sky-o im so glad they are ok, was really worried about it all, but both are eating, pooing and weeing (off the top of the second level onto my floor outside:shock:- ah well thats the wonderful thing about laminate......:roll:

Back