• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummeee wheres me plums

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
They've gone:cry:

003.jpg

Harry went for a snip today:oops:

Oh poor Harry.

Inspector Morse, Leo and Peter would like to report that they have been victims of this crime too.:( The name 'vet' was mentioned then too.

Rimmi has been a victim too!! It must be a cereal offender (Rimmi likes corn flakes):lol::lol::lol: Rimmis attack was yesterday, this offender must be moving fast!!

Norty Poly upsetting Harry:no:

Harrys putting out a warning to all bunnies to sit with their legs crossed and keep an eye on their plums at all times in case the thief strikes again:shock:

Six of my foster buns would like to report the theft of their beloved plums thursday last week in the coventry area. They place the crime between 10.30 and 13.00. They are absolutely sure all their plums were there in the morning and then their mean foster mummy took them for a ride in the car and pooofffff GONE!!!! (They secretely think their foster mummy is in it with the thieves too :shock:)

:shock: This sounds very serious! I hope all these buns recover from the theft of their plums:lol:

you will never catch the thief he only takes them while you are sleeping, no amount of matchstick will stop him or her :shock:

Back