• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

hi, im lucy and i have a 2 year old jack russell called Candy and a 4 month old chinese crested called Crystal. i also own a 1 year old brown and white staffy called Cassie who is so good with the rabbits.

we also have a 3 year old house rabbit called Lolly. Lolly is a brown and white mini lop. then we have another 3 year old called Coco who is a light brown lionhead.
they have a caged off area in the kitchen for when we go out but when we are in, they run around the house, when we go out, the dogs are also caged in the kitchen.

Cassie, Candy and Crystal think the rabbits are the boss of them, after myself, partener and daughter. both the dogs love to curl up with the rabbits on the sofa. the rabbits are very friendly and love attention. currently, Coco is curled up next to me on the sofa lol.

in the summer, they can go in the garden, where Lolly likes to play fetch with Candy lol.

sorry for the long post, cant wait to meet you all on here xx

Last edited:
Back