• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby.....

I'm planning for the Saturday after, if you can make it, so we can update RR again, I'm still not 100% fit and I've got a hospital appointment next Wednesday, so hoping I will start to improve by then.

I'm planning for the Saturday after, if you can make it, so we can update RR again, I'm still not 100% fit and I've got a hospital appointment next Wednesday, so hoping I will start to improve by then.

I have plans next Saturday sorry. I think I have a couple of spare hours this Sat so I might go up and try get some up to date info about whos there so I can do RR.

I can't unfortunately, as we're already busy :( We're busy the weekend after too :( I could do the 24th October if that's any help?

We'll probably be there on Saturday. :wave:

I might see you there then. It depends if my OH is going to the footie or not. If he isnt then I wont be able to make it as we really need to spend the day together as have hardly spoken to him recently with being busy with work.

How did you get on this afternoon - everybun okay

Just vaccinations today...VHD. I specifically asked for lapinject when I made the appointment, but checked my receipt when I got home to find out that they'd had cylap instead :roll:

Was good to see you today, and meet Harry...he's certainly a unique looking bun!

Back