• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helpp Please - Fighting :(

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I posted about this before, but the buns are fighting again. I don't know what to do :cry: I would hate to have to split them up and I don't know how I would do it. Can anyone help?

I tried confining them to a small space, and they didn't fight, but when they go back they do, and it makes me soo upset to see them doing it :cry:

Can you put them both into neutral space?
My two were getting nasty with each other, i put them bond in a bonding pen.
xx

Try keeping them in a smaller space for longer and just making it bigger very gradually...if they fight go back to a smaller space.

Have you tried holding one of them and letting the other sniff? Then the other way round? Sometimes that's all they want to do, and get mad when the other wont let them.

Yea, they are both neutered.
Thanks, I will try these tomorrow as they are all locked up now and seem Ok :?

My four are back in a dog crate after they started fighting when I gave them too much room too soon...Hope your boys work it out

Why do they fight less in a small space?
I would of thought it would have been the other way round :lol:

I would of thought that too :lol:
Do you think, this would work:

I have got a dog crate - if i take that outside and then they go in that while i do what i need to do ( the time they would normally be on the garden) then the next day give them more space...carrying on like that?

Yeah sounds worth a go...although my buns kicked off when I put the same crate in the bunny room rather than the living room, so who knows how these complicatedly bundles of fluff will react :shock: :lol:

Yeah sounds worth a go...although my buns kicked off when I put the same crate in the bunny room rather than the living room, so who knows how these complicatedly bundles of fluff will react :shock: :lol:

:shock::shock:
I'll have to have a plan B ready then aswell :lol::lol:

Back