• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello :-)

hiya,

i have run a small animal rescue (mostly cats) for the last 10 years (i fostered rescued animals before that), and have rescued bunnies over the years too, paticularly giants, although i do not have any in at the mo' due to rescued chickens taking over that area!

me, 5 dogs, 14 cats, 3 ferrets and 2 chickens say hi :wave:

faye and the pawprints gang x
www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk

Hi there,
Great work.Welcome to this special spot in the universe. A great place to share and gain the support you need for whatever your needs are. I just joined a couple of days ago, people seem real involved here, have a look around.There is some serious stuff, but also some real funnies. Everyone is really friendly and helpful on here. I look forward to getting to know you.
Keep it up.
Regards.

Hiya, welcome! I'm also quite new in this forum. Lots of helpful members here, they gave me good advice when my rabbit got diarrhea. :wave:

Back