• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uplifting Thread..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Please post pics of your Funny Bunnies!!

RU is full of so much sadness lately :cry: and I think we need a morale boosting thread :)

I'll post a few later

xx

This is the best I can come up with for now - Tink and Rue sharing a dandelion leaf :love:
PICT3051.jpg

Tink moving furniture :lol:
PICT2799.jpg

"I likez my new cushin Mummy"
PICT2960.jpg

Last edited:
"Didn't you save me any Mum?" (Yes I ate the WHOLE packet:oops: and no he has never tried them:lol:)
Taken just before he went to Kris.

IMG_0080.jpg

Some people have probably seen these before but.....

TheManagement1.jpg

Milo and Cookie after having had their jabs at the vets :lol::love:

Photo0186.jpg

"GRRRRRRRRR"! IT's a Tedosaurus!
67220b89d059bdaa3699802f63598739bfa.jpg

"You is not getting it back buntil I gets a carrot!"
002-2.jpg

...L'Ol has the same idea!
245-1.jpg

Evil cat
938-1.jpg

"Iy is blowin a Rasboogey!...Pfffhhhhhhhh"
470.jpg

...Cheery yet?!:D

Erm, I would love to. Except I cannot for the life of me work out how to add photos! Cut and pasting doesn't work. What's with this URL thingy?!:oops:

This is moo and poo showing how much they are starved!!! Dont worry they are supervised around bags I just thought this was too irristable!

SmudgeandPuzzle210.jpg

All these photos are absolutely brilliant. ALL the buns are SO cute! I clearly need to get Bob doing some funny things though, compared to this lot a little lazy! :)

These have been posted before but some new members may not have seen them...........

Felicity- being a hypochondriac :roll:

rabbits511-2.jpg

and Harry being a RUDE Boy !! :shock: :oops: :oops:

Picture1912-1.jpg

I just found this one of Moo - she obviously thinks shes getting away with being on daddys chair!!!

Smudge43.jpg

Back