• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trip to vets today - sexing Q?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
hi, been to the vets today and both buns were very well behaved :lol: and voluntarily going in their travel carriers..

Sooty had VHD and Oreo had his first Myxi..

I still dont know what Oreo is :roll: - when i got him I was told a boy - the vet still doesnt know she was very confused - she thought she could see a penis but no testicals :oops: or she said if its a girl shes got odd 'bits' :oops: So when do the testicals 'drop'??

Oh dear - he is only 3 months so she said she will look again next month..

Hope 'its' a boy as I wanted a boyfriend for Sooty but either way i dont mind I still love him umm her - it :lol::love:

Last edited:
Sometimes its a bit difficult to tell the difference..even the professionals have a problem...Hopefully it will show itself very soon..3 months old....The time is nigh!!!

It can take anything up to four months plus, and sometimes you can get undescended testicles, and also they can pull them right up inside too. If you can get used to checking them then it might help. Also try comparing both buns because that can also help.

A guy has a donut and a girl has a slit. They can sometimes look similar, especially if there are deformities, but normally its quite clear.

Back