• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Perry ...more pics post 17

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Perry has nodular myxi,bless him he looks a bit of a pickle at the moment :(

perry2.jpg

perryseye.jpg

poorlyperry.jpg

Last edited:
Poor baby.....Vibes for him getting better quickly.
There are just so many buns with Myxi at the moment, its definately a worry!

:cry:

How is he within himself ?

Hes eating ok but hes not as bright as usual.

He's got a nodule just under his chin thats really irritating him and he keeps licking it and hes been grinding his teeth this morning,he is on metacam and also fucithalmic and baytril.:(

He seems the worst affected of the 3 that have it,Doris is pretty much her normal self and has been throughout.

Hes eating ok but hes not as bright as usual.

He's got a nodule just under his chin thats really irritating him and he keeps licking it and hes been grinding his teeth this morning,he is on metacam and also fucithalmic and baytril.:(

He seems the worst affected of the 3 that have it,Doris is pretty much her normal self and has been throughout.

Poor Perry :cry:
I hope he will start to feel better soon

God I hate Myxi.............. :evil:

2 pics of Perry today ....he wasnt keen because of the camera flash...he has quite a few nodules on his ears too,mostly right at the base of them, and the one under his chin is still irritating him .

perryseyesagain-1.jpg

perrysnose.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh poor poor Perry. I'm nearly cring for him. Poor boy :(

Thanks for posting the pics though. I've never seen what Myxi looks like, but now I know :thumb:

Really hope the myxi bunnies get well soon. Give them a special squish from me xx

Aaah, bless him - he's such a pretty boy too. Haven't been on the forum for a while and can't believe the amount of myxi cases there are. Have a look at my website below for inspiration :) I wish you and your boy all the best xxx

chelsea says : hi there :wave: im a bit under the weather myself at the moment so only popping on here quickly to give you my supawt,
i contracted nodular myxi some time back and i know exactly how yucky you feel when i had it i had good and bad days and gave my hoomins a good scare at times theose nodules are annoying and itchy im afraid (i still have a blocked tear duct from scar tissue and have my eye bathd daily even now) but i jsut wanted to say your humin is doing the best for you and your pals i hope you get better soon all my paws and licks... love chels, xx

Back