• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit modeling

I would suggest not starting to be honest :) Bunnies are living creatures and it would be incredibly stressful for a rabbit to be regularly taken out of his normal environment and put somewhere with strange noises/lights/temperatures/smells. Particularly because they are prey animals who rely very heavily on a familiar environment to feel safe and secure. Really not a good way to have a happy pet :(

I agree with Santa, my rabbits (I have 4) all get stressed going to the vets and this is only for their jabs! I personally wouldn't recommend taking a rabbit to a studio etc, way too much stress for them. Your rabbit is stunning though x

If your rabbit is quite a relaxed bunny, then maybe think about it.
However, I know if I took mine then Oggie woulf be way too scared by it all. And they would probably get frustrated with Delila as she never sits still :lol:
I dont think I would put my rabbit through it, even if it didnt mind traveling and everything as I would be paranoid about scammers and also how they would treat the rabbit on shoot.

If you do want to do it, I would advise getting him used to travelling and sitting still as soon as possible, the younger the better.

Back