• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pea sproutings

I would be interested to know as pea tops were suggested and I dont know if these are the same thing.what are pea tops and what are pea sproutings????:?:?

I think any part of the pea plant is fine for buns...just watch out if its sprouting from a dried pea....might be a bit hard for a bun.

I think any part of the pea plant is fine for buns...just watch out if its sprouting from a dried pea....might be a bit hard for a bun.

"crunch".....:lol::lol::lol:
No,they are fresh from the veg store who deliver at work.
Parrots can eat them too, so i thought i would invest...over a fiver for 500grams!!!!:shock:

Yep the whole pea plant is fine! :wave: Just ask Poppy - she is very adept at leaning over the fence and munching my pea plants right down to the soil! :roll::lol:

But NOT sweet peas or everlasting peas - different species!

Yep the whole pea plant is fine! :wave: Just ask Poppy - she is very adept at leaning over the fence and munching my pea plants right down to the soil! :roll::lol:

But NOT sweet peas or everlasting peas - different species!

Ta!!xxx

Back