• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed Dorset to Essex

This is still needed. I am able to go as far as hampshire if someone can meet me there (Brokenhurst) Ceasar has been with me over 4 months now with no other intrest and hes only 2 and has been in 3 homes already, he really needs to get to his forever home. ceasar's new wife bun is getting really lonely (her mate died) if no one can help then Ceasar will have to stay in rescue. :cry:

dutches006-1.jpg

Julie you know I can do a little bit in the middle like last time, if you want to take him to the office in Brock again?
We can't manage much further than Portsmouth at the most or Winchester?
So offering Brockenhurst to Portsmouth/Winchester or possibly Basingstoke?

He's so gorgeous....i may have to hide him in my car and pretend he went missing en route!! :love: (just kidding!):wave:

Well it transpires that i am off to the isle of wight so if anyone can meet me off the ferry that gets in to portsmouth at 5.30 pm on sun i could bring him back to essex and either meet them at thurrock services or at mine nr chelmsford. I'm with other people though so can't really make any detours. Will be offline now but will pm you my number so if it can be sorted you can get hold of me.

Hey guys thanks so much for your help but there is just no way I can get to Brockenhurst tomorrow. I have appointments tomorrow for a couple of people coming to see buns and i have someone coming to pick up my caravan. It's just all a bit short notice and theres just too much going on to re-schedule people now. If it was next weekend then that would have been more manageable.

I can do from J10, J9 or J8 of the M25 on Tues eve around 5pm to Essex...that's Tues this week.....I work in Surrey on Mons and Tues so am always available for this run......
I can take Tues morning but bun will be in dog crate all day whilst I am in office....
let me know if I can help...:):)

Where abouts in Dorset? because I will be coming back from Cornwall on Sunday 1st Nov and could then bring back to Crawley and then meet up with the person in Sutton who could bring back to Essex? but as I am with a friend I cant detour too much.
I cant get on your rescue website (problems my end not with your site!!!!) otherwise I would see where you are.

If you need a stop over I am near Junction 12 for a few days so that this can be tied in. I am not much help with transporting due to my work commitments.

Back