• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg,Ive been with this cutest bun,& hes mine!!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Took Barley & Dill to the vet & after Dill being so scared on previous occasions we examined him on the floor.He was soooo cute,licking my nose,snuggling his head under mine & climbing on my knee.When vet went out of room we just sat cuddling.It was lovely & will cherish that cuddle.I know he was scared but before,he would have run away from me too.I love him so much.:love:

I love Strawberry.:love: He's such a character!

You wouldnt say that at 5am this morning when he wanted me to get up!

He jumps on the bed and then digs the duvet off you. If that doesnt work he will sit on my head. If im still not moving then he buries under the duvet and starts biting which ever bit of skin he gets to first!

Aw jealous...I'm still waiting for that moment with Pi :( x

This was only the 2nd time for me[the 1st time was at the vets soon after we got him,which is why i wasn't prepared for his reaction when we took to the vets the other month]which is why its so special.:)

only just found this thread due to not being on here much last few days

What a lovely post..and how lovely for both you and Dill:love:
Give him a cuddle from his Auntie Jill xx

Awww, he wanted his mummy obviously. :love::love: Bubbles always wants to be near me when we go to the vets - more in a 'trying to scramble up my neck to get away from the bad man with the big needle' kind of way though. :lol::lol:

Back