• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WINTER! ARGHHH! (Contains Extreme Naughtiness)

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:
Winter is my little room bunny.
She is a foster and is waiting to have her spay before she can go and live with Teflon'sShadow with little Rimmi :love:
She freeranges in my room for most of the day and is constantly binkying. She loves being a house bunny.
She has never chewed a wire and always wees in her litter tray, a true angel.
HOWEVER, she LOVES to wee on my bed (when she comes up for cuddles)
Last week she weed all over my bed and pillows so we went to the laundrette and cleaned everything. She has since been banned from my bed. She has attempted to jump up but she is FAR to iddy, she gave up.

Today, I left her in my room while I made some dinner downstairs.
I left her lunch box of pellet mix (changing her over to Excel) on my bed.
SOMEHOW, (God knows how) she got on there and was munching away :shock:
Worst of all she has wee'd ALL over my bed :roll:

I've put her back in her cage as I need to finish cooking dinner etc. but when I get back she will be out freeranging again :roll: Little monster!

Strawberry likes to wee on the bed too! He only does it when he is cross with me for not getting up early enough in a morning!

She'll fit right in wil Rimmi then!!!!! :D
Naughty little girly bun :love:

Dylan likes to widdle on my bed too. Little oik.

I couldnt stop laughing at this, I read it to my OH as well, lol!! :lol: Naughty girl!!! :no:

Lol, Rimmi and her are going to be a royal pain in the bottom together :D

Back