• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm quite impressed about the local paper

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I was flicking through it earlier and there was a little article telling people to vaccinate their rabbits!
I'm glad they published it, I know a lot of people around here don't think of it

Let them know! Write in and tell them, and they may even print your letter. If they do even more people are ilkley to notice, and the paper may be encouraged to write about it annually.

Let them know! Write in and tell them, and they may even print your letter. If they do even more people are ilkley to notice, and the paper may be encouraged to write about it annually.

That's lovely news :D:D:D:D:D:D
I agree. Encourage your paper.

That's really good :)
I remember around Easter this year my paper had a story about not getting rabbits as easter presents, and the fact that there would be a lot in rescues in the months following it. I thought that was pretty good. I should have written in or something, on reflection... I hope they do it again for 2010 :)

Back