• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone, it's me..Likkle Baby Saint.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I have promised Mummy Helen that I will not run away and hide from her as she gets worried when she can't find me. So today I am being a good girl and quietly eating my Coriander.

HelenandSaint036.jpg

Mummy Helen said that eating all your greens makes you grow big and strong and your fur grow, so I am making sure that I eat every bit up.

HelenandSaint038.jpg

Seemingly eating your greens makes you grow into a 'Superbunny' and you can do all sorts of magical things then.

HelenandSaint037.jpg

Perhaps I could do some magic and a suprise will appear.

HelenandSaint010.jpg

Abracadabra...a bunny in a basket.

HelenandSaint032.jpg

HelenandSaint008.jpg

It's Mummy Helen , Muahaha!!

bye everybody
Baby Saint
bunny32.gif

Last edited:
awww baby saint you are very cute!!

Can I just ask your mummy where she got the black paw print mats/rugs because they look perfect for my baby house buns x

awww baby saint you are very cute!!

Can I just ask your mummy where she got the black paw print mats/rugs because they look perfect for my baby house buns x

Mummy Tucker said the paw print mats were from 'Dunelm Mill' and were about £4.99 each ,and B & M Bargains do a paw print mat as well but smaller.
Some garden centres sell them as well but they are a lot dearer. :rabbit2:

Back