• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For All of You ...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It appears that so many members have lost their Bunny friends in the last few days or they have Bunnies struggling to survive the evil that is Myxomatosis. Some have Bunnies who are very poorly in other ways, their prognosis being guarded :cry:

I just wanted to say that I am thinking of all of you and I just wish I were better with words to express how sorry I am for all you and your Buns are going through.

It really does seem like a particularly dark time at the moment :cry:

Well said Jane!

My thoughts are also with all those with poorly buns & those who have lost their furry friends. <hugs>

Little Suki will be 3 weeks into myxi tomorrow (3 weeks since swelling on nose). She's still bouncy, eating & her eyes have cleared up - she's just on baytril & metacam now. Her worst days were the couple after Alistair died.

I haven't been on here much so I didn't realise there were so many others with it:cry:. I've got 2 more revacs to do this month as they will be 6mths by end, but I'm a bit all over with vaccines this year as I got some redone after 2 months, & some at 5 months. Missy & Cracker were in same room as Suki & Alistair & are clear.

I just feel a bit over-whelmed with reading of all the poorly and passed away Buns just recently :cry:

I really empathise with everyone who has had to cope with a loss or who is caring for a Bun who is seriously ill.

For all of you......

Thinkingofu.gif

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost one of their precious babies lately, and hope that those who are still fighting make it.

As one of the people with a poorly bun, I gotta say I really apprieciate this thread. It does mean a lot to know that people care.

I too am really shocked by the sheer volume of rabbits which are ill, or no longer with us. It's really terrible and I wish there was something I could do. Hugs and vibes to all those who have been or are in my situation.

Thanks Jane.

Some positive news for the thread is that Snowdrop is doing much better. She is having a good spell at the minute and apart from a mini bloat episode the other day is doing well.

I have everything crossed that it continues.

Thanks Jane.

Some positive news for the thread is that Snowdrop is doing much better. She is having a good spell at the minute and apart from a mini bloat episode the other day is doing well.

I have everything crossed that it continues.

That is good news, I hope she continues to improve x

Thank you Jane *hugs* What a lovely thread.

My heart goes out to you all who have lost bunnies, it is so so so hard. I never knew you could love something so much in 3 days :cry: Dixie is doing well at the minute which is good :)

Thinking of you guys with poorly bunnies too xXx

I echo this thread.

Sometimes (especially at work) I have to quickly divert my attention away from a thread about a poorly or passed away bunny before I've commented, but I do send positive thoughts to bunny owners on every such thread even if I haven't replied to it x

Same here...I also get caught with tears in my eyes whilst popping on to RU whilst at work.....hugs and vibes to all poorly buns and to those who've lost buns xx

Back