• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute Cute Cute!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:I want it annt we sad looking at bunny things my other half says the rabbits get more attention than he does do you blamre me

haha i luv it nala is getting the full range of christmas small pet things cos there all great haha......................... the OH is getting a jumper:lol:

It's very cute, and you can remove the top and make a little brown igloo to use year round, what a good idea!

Shame my little desserts will never fit in it without somebun's bum hanging out :lol:

Hehe, this was posted a while ago. It's soooo cute!
I was going to get it but it's kinda small... I didn't think my two would fit in it together. So I got a larger (cheaper) one :)

Yeah I agree that the rabbit/guinea pig one is a bit small (Jose would struggle to fit in it comfortably and she weighs 1.5kg) They do a cat one which is the same but bigger - and more expensive - £19.99

Back