• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there such thing as rabbit meets?

sam and nala

Alpha Buck
i know there is like dog meets well classes and stuff but does anyone actualy know of any bunny days. my friend goes to a dog club every monday and they all i dunno take there dogs and show them off i guess and talk

is there anything like this for rabbits?

im asking because im sad and alone:lol:

and once work and the horses are done its just me n nala alone in the world :lol:

I never heard of such a thing but then a then I never heard of a dog meet either. I am sorry that I can be of no help but I wanted you to know that someone was reading what you wrote. A rabbit meet sounds like a fantastic idea.

i think it wud be fun...but maybe thats just cos i have no bunny friends only horsey ones and there no fun therer bitches hahaha

The RWF organise a conference each year. This year it was in Nottingham. Next year it is in May just out side Manchester.

There have been a number of rabbit talks over the years just outside Woking which were very good and it resulted in meeting a number of people off this forum.

These are not the type of places where you take your rabbits though.

We have had meet ups off RU before. I cant imagine meets where you actually take your bun would be good from a stress or disease point of view

i know there is like dog meets well classes and stuff but does anyone actualy know of any bunny days. my friend goes to a dog club every monday and they all i dunno take there dogs and show them off i guess and talk

is there anything like this for rabbits?

im asking because im sad and alone:lol:

and once work and the horses are done its just me n nala alone in the world :lol:

Me, Harriet and Erin will be your friends ;)

You could get to know other bunny people through volunteering, that's how I did it. Bunnies can't mix in the same way dogs can though unfortunately, so bunny days with bunnies there wouldn't happen.

I know there are meet ups called hopper groups - I saw this is Rabbiting On Magazine. I don't think you can take your bun though.

We heard of a rabbit walk, every wed night 7pm or once a month not sure buns and owners meet in chester-le-street park and go for walks!
keep meaning to go along but forget:D

loads of real experts on this forum but i'm not one of them! i can't see rabbit meets working (if they involve rabbits) as buns are territorial, tend to be scared of travel and new situations, and are prone to disease. rabbit owner meetings would be a different matter. many people here are clearly friends and meet each others rabbits. so there is some hope of rabbity-focused interaction.:)

hehe thank you :lol:

i just get a bit loanly.....but most talks on here are very technical and i dont no much bout buns but wud like to no more and get to no more ppl so i thought it wud be good lol

Bless you! Can you imagine lots of bunny people together - there would be some serious nattering, hehe!:D

Back