• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

removed

at the moment Thumper and Robbie llive together Bugsy and Clarissa I hope to bond soon as there always given each other kiss's through the wire but at the moment there getting over there neautering. Charlie is in thursday for his neaturing and I have another 2 .Jack who is in the house just now getting over his neturing and we rescused another wee one off the weekend who also gets neautered thursday ....All my rabbits a rehomed bunnies from other folk who wanted rid off them but I wouldn't part with any off them ..We are not sure if we are going to bond them all together or what I would love to get a few female for the males to bond 2 but finding it hard to find unbonded females up here in the rescues And hubby says no we annt going on a drive down south to get a couple the garden is in the middle of a make over for them as well you can imagine having 7 rabbits and 3 dogs what it has done to the grass

You have bunnies that you haven't posted pics of? Listen lady, we have a rule here, PICCIES PICCIES PICCIES!! :love::love::love::love::love::lol:

wow jack has some features of dutch love his sox :love::love:

love bugsy too i haz to seez everytink :lol:

Re Jack

We have just had a mini lop doe in the rescue I'm involved with who is the same color & markings as Jack with blue eyes too. Such a gorgeous & unusual combo. :love:

ok just took one off Jack I have been told he is a rair lop colouring he also has blue eyes what it dont show in the pictures will take more tomorrow in the daylight sorry not desturbing the new one as he is stressed out at the moment and has had to be shaved yesterday at the vets because his back end was some mess and we couldn't clean it so the vet thought it would be better to shave him to let his new fur grow in better
100_0825.jpg

100_0823.jpg

That colour comes from mixing blueyed white with another colour, perhaps black in this case. Very beautyful!

ok just took one off Jack I have been told he is a rair lop colouring he also has blue eyes what it dont show in the pictures will take more tomorrow in the daylight sorry not desturbing the new one as he is stressed out at the moment and has had to be shaved yesterday at the vets because his back end was some mess and we couldn't clean it so the vet thought it would be better to shave him to let his new fur grow in better
100_0825.jpg

100_0823.jpg

ahhh the infamous vienna gene perhaps??

bugsy is precious too :love:

Back